International Yoga Trainer from Kerala, India
Yoga – Yogasana
MSc, PhD in Yoga with 14 Years of Experience in Yoga, Member of IYA (Indian Yoga Association), Kerala Yogasana Sports Association, DYT & International Sujok Association.
Yoga provides one of the best means of self-improvement and attaining one’s full potential. In the advanced stages of yoga, superconscious states are
attained which result in a feeling of bliss, deep peace and the emergence of psychic powers.
It is basically a method by which we increase the body’s supply of energy and remove any interference to the transmission of energy throughout the body. Yoga has specialized in this subject for thousands of years, and streamlined the methods to attain this aim.
Various Yoga Courses for Health & Fitness
The eight limbs of yoga are yama (abstinences), niyama (obervances), asana (yoga postures), pranayama (breath control), pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses), dharana (concentration), dhyana (meditation) and samadhi (absorption). Ashtanga yoga is a powerful tool to tune the body. It improves focus, balance and coordination.
Hatha yoga includes postures (asana), breathing techniques (pranayama), purification techniques (shat karmas) energy regulation techniques (mudra and bandha). The definition of yoga in the Hatha Yoga texts is the union of the upward force (prana) and the downward force (apana) at the navel centre (manipura chakra)
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is a style of yoga as excercise popularised by K. Pattabhi Jois during the 20th century, often promoted as a modern - day form of classical Indian yoga. He claimed to have learnt the system from his teacher, Tirumalai Krishnamacharya. The style is energetic, synchronising breath with movements.
Benefits of Yoga
- Give you peace of mind.
- Reduce stress level and makes you happier.
- Yoga promotes better self-care and change your quality of life.
- Improve your immune system.
- Help to relax and sleep deeper.
- Benefits in relationships.
- Helps in treating lifestyle diseases.
- Increase flexibility and strength muscles.
- Ease low back pain and arthritis symptoms.
- Increases blood flow
- Improve bone health.
- Reduce weight and change your body shape.
- Improve cardiovascular functioning.
- Improves heart health.
- Improve brain functioning.
- Protects your spine and Regulates your adrenal glands.
- Prevents digestive problems?
- Keep you drug free.
- Protects you from allergies and viruses